Services we offer
Managed Security Services
Get the complete MSS coupled with EDR, Network ATP, IR suite, and threat intelligence.know more
Threat and Vulnerability Management
The power of threat analytics, mining & detection, forensics with machine learning algorithms.know more
Strategy & Consulting
Address your cyber requirements with strategic voice alignment and, right business context.know more
Managed Detection & Response
Set aside any uncontrolled security incident and detection/response decisions down to us.know more
Our Security Capabilities
Our Security Partners
Evaluate and identify top risks, risk appetite, and access controls and vulnerabilities.
Treat and analyze risks as per company threat landscape and treat those to improve security posture.
Track and monitor continuously any cyber risks, treatment strategy, and remediation.
Upskilling Initiatives in Cybersecurity
Nearly 66% of organizations do not have the staff necessary/qualified staff. To address this, Terralogic steps towards managing the cybersecurity skill shortage by announcing its first partnered course curriculum with REVA University, Bangalore.We are rolling out 2-year extensive PGD and M.Tech Programs.
Our unique program is designed and delivered by industry experts. Focused on providing in-depth knowledge and skill in Incident Management, SOC operations, Identity, and Network access control, etc.
Through our upskilling initiatives we are trying to:
Close Industry-Wide Skill Gap
Estimated 1.8 Million Cybersecurity Jobs will go unfulfilled by 2021 as (per the GISWS report.
Create Corporate Upskilling Opportunity
A vigilant workforce is the first line of defense for any organization. We offer opportunities to assist your staff to attend convenient weekends based degree programs.
Provide Post Graduate & Master’s Courses
The program includes benefits for fast-rising working professionals integrating next-gen cybersecurity technologies and tools, simulations, global Industry certifications, and much more.
Educate in a Live Simulation Environment
Our training curriculum uses a Cyber range tool to incorporate virtual and live simulated environments for enhanced learning.
What are our cyber security services?
We provide Information and Cybersecurity strategy & consulting services that help you define the right framework. Our Cybersecurity services shield your enterprise against threats and strengthen your cyber defenses:
- 1. Compromise Assessement
- 2. Cyber Forensics
- 3. Application threat modeling
- 4. Vulnerability Assessements
- 5. Red Team (Pen-Test)
- 6. Managed Security Services
- 7. Response Automation
- 8. Security Consulting
- 9. Security Operations Design
- 10. Cyber Crime Investigations
- 11. Malware Analysis
- 12. Dark Web Monitoring
- 13. Ransomeware Detection
- 14. Security Training
- 15. Malware Reverse Engineering
What are the five key principles of cyber security?
Whenever we’re talking about security or cybersecurity, it’s all based on five key principles: Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, Accountability, Auditability. We will help you to adapt and customize these helpful guiding principles based on your specific needs.
Do and don'ts of cyber security?
The best way to avoid cyberattacks is to be prepared. A little prevention will save you a lot of headache and money in the long run:
- 1. Think before you click
- 2. Verify the sender
- 3. Say no to sensitive data
- 4. Be skeptical of the unsolicited
- 5. Flag suspicious of the unsolicited
What should a cyber security policy include?
The cyber security policy should include:
- 1. Introduction.
- 2. Purpose statement.
- 3. Scope.
- 4. List of confidential data.
- 5. Device security measures for company and personal use.
- 6. Email security.
- 7. Data transfer measures.
- 8. Disciplinary action
What are the major problems of cyber security?
Your business should pay more attention to these cyber security threats:
- 1. Data leakage
- 2. Scams from social networks
- 3. Wi-Fi wave interference
- 4. Attack on cryptocurrencies
- 5. The supply chain
- 6. Super-fast connections
- 7. Physical device violation
What is Cyber Security Interview Questions?
- 1. What is Cryptography?
- 2. What is the difference between Symmetric and Asymmetric encryption?
- 3. What is the difference between IDS and IPS?
- 4. Explain CIA triad.
- 5. How is Encryption different from Hashing?
- 6. What is a Firewall and why is it used?
- 7. What is the difference between VA(Vulnerability Assessment) and PT(Penetration Testing)?
- 8. What is a three-way handshake?
- 9. What are the response codes that can be received from a Web Application?
- 10. What is traceroute? Why is it used?
What should I ask about cyber security?
Key Cybersecurity questions your board should ask:
- 1. Do we have the information we need to oversee cyber risks?
- 2. How effective is our cybersecurity strategy at addressing business risks?
- 3. How do we protect sensitive information handled and stored by third-party vendors?
- 4. Do we have cyber insurance?
- 5. Do we have the right data governance strategy to minimize cyber risk?
- 6. How do we stay current on the cyber threat landscape?
- 7. Do we have a tested cyber breach response plan?
- 8. How Can We Detect Cyberattacks and Respond to Them?
What are the 7 layers of security?
Talking about the 7 layers of cybersecurity, you should center on the plan critical data you are seeking to protect.
- 1.Mission Critical Assets
- 2. Data Security
- 3. Application Security
- 4. Endpoint Security
- 5. Network Security
- 6. Perimeter Security
- 7. The Human layer
What does cyber security companies do?
Let’s take a quick look at how we approach:
- Evaluate and identify top risks, risk appetite, and access controls and vulnerabilities.
- Treat and analyze risks as per company threat landscape and treat those to improve security posture.
- Track and monitor continuously any cyber risks, treatment strategy, and remediation.
With our 360 degree solution, we pride on delivering optimal value to your business:
- 1. Improved the user experience tomake available required software instantaneously. Also reduce true up costs on licensing by re-use of reclaimed licenses.
- 2. Helped in user education and reduced support load on Service Desk by means of lesser calls.
- 3. Improved TAT for integrating test beds and faster testing cycles. Better integration with remote.
- 4. Elimination of requirement of various firewall rules proving better experience to developers. Tightened Security.
- 5. Self Service and faster TAT to Dev Teams to manage their own plat-forms for Dev and Test phases of SDLC.
- 6. Drastically reduction in wastage of paper by reduction of un-collected prints at the printing bay.
What is the best cybersecurity company?
At Terralogic, we take Cyber Security from an business ENABLEMENT point of view, not a lock down and prevent angle. By Engaging Terralogic, you can adapt to industry’s best practices for your security controls; and effectively reduce your risk exposure. Our approach is based on:
- An agentless, scalable process - for a minimum impact on resources.
- Extensive scan of all end-point devices - for a comprehensive visibility of your attack surface
Is cyber security expensive?
The objective of cyber essentials is that you understand the risks to your business and have documented and treated those in a planned way. This can significantly reduce the cost and again can lessen the impact on your business from a cyber-attack.
What skills are needed for cyber security?
Here are the 10 areas where skills are most in demand in the recent years:
- 1. Risk identification and management
- 2. Technical fundamentals
- 3. Data management and analysis
- 4. DevSecOps
- 5. Cloud
- 6. Automation
- 7. Threat hunting
- 8. Interpersonal skills
- 9. Business acumen
- 10. Agility
Which is best AI or cyber security?
We can say that AI is becoming integral to cybersecurity in many ways. While they can be used at different levels and capacities, some algorithms and technique that can make your organization’s security run more efficiently and save up your security team’s time for other important tasks.
Is Cyber Security in demand?
With businesses gradually digitizing their products and the tendency to work remotely, from all around the world becoming more familiar, maintaining secure information and data systems is and will always be needed. Overall, the demand for cybersecurity is booming.
Will AI take over cyber security?
AI is not taking over cybersecurity. The past decade of AI security has been full of false starts and outright snake oil. We've poured a lot of effort into it and have not gotten much back.
Our 18 years of achievements includes:
lines of codes