Safeguard your devices and networks in any IoT/OT environment with our outstanding security solutions.
Your partner for IoT/OT security
With Terralogic’s expertise in a wide range of cutting-edge
products and solutions, you gain an outstanding partner to guide
you through the increasingly complex security solutions landscape.
Terralogic’s IoT/OT security services encompass NIST SP 800-30, ISO/SAE 21434, and WP.29 frameworks.
- IoT/OT Threat Modeling and Risk
- Secure IoT/OT Application design & Source code review
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Assessment for IoT/OT apps in the cloud, on-premises, and hybrid.
- IoT/OT assets management
- IoT/OT Application Security Assessment
- Security Baselining for system components
- IoT infrastructure identity and access management
- Communication Channel Security
- Incident Management Procedure Definition
- IOT current state security review
- Integration of ICS alerts with SIEM
- IOT Data lifecycle protection
- Integration with the organizational incident management process
- Stakeholder security awareness program
What is IoT Pentesting?
Although the internet today links us, it also exposes us to risk. Because our devices are all connected, it is simple to control and operate them from a single screen. It is vital to test these gadgets to guarantee user security and safety. To assure the prevention of a breach, Terralogic offers PenTesting, which evaluates the tools and methods from the standpoint of an attacker and applies real-world scenarios.
Why is IoT Pentesting necessary for a business?
More devices on the internet mean more attack surfaces, allowing an attacker to compromise via multiple sources. Bypassing security measures and weak controls that could lead to an attack or compromise needs to be tested. Terralogic’s Pentesting ensures all these devices not only stay connected but also secured.
What is OT Pentesting?
Any business's large-scale installations and operations are controlled by operational technology, thus testing these technologies is necessary to guarantee the safety and security of the entire infrastructure. Terralogic provides OT PenTesting, which simulates actual attack situations and guarantees that a breach is avoided.
Why is OT Pentesting necessary?
Security lapses in OT can result in a major catastrophe that destroys the entire infrastructure, including the utilities required for human survival. Pentesting these facilities will guarantee that a catastrophe is avoided and lives are saved.
Our 13 years of achievements includes:
lines of codes