UI/UX DESIGNERLocation :HO CHI MINH CITY
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
0 to 2 Years
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of a logo, graphic/ UI design and usability.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- A good listener, a facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.
- Design, Design & Design.
- From a brief, produce concepts for layouts and develop these concepts based on feedback given.
- Finish designs to a highly-detailed, professional level.
- Create wireframe specifications (complete with annotation) for developers to implement.
- Work with developers to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
- Design web, mobile and tablet friendly applications.
- Visual design definition, direction and execution.
- A designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of an organization.