Spring Boot DeveloperLocation :Bangalore
Candidates with Springboot development, Core Java & concepts around dependent technologies for web-based applications.
2 to 6 Years
- Service-Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST
- Frameworks – Springboot, Hibernate
- Databases- MongoDB, SQL/MySQL
- Linux & Unix working knowledge
- Configuration Management – CVS, GIT, SVN
- WebServers- JBoss, Apache Tomcat, etc.
- On-premise, Windows, Linux, Cloud Services – AWS, Azure etc
- Springboot development, Core Java & concepts around dependent technologies for web-based applications.
- OOPs, Concepts & Design Patterns – Clean understanding of Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO and Serialization, Collections – List, Map, Set & Data Structures, Access Specifiers, Exceptions – Checked, Unchecked, Generics, JVM and Memory Management, Caching Data into memory, Service Oriented, Architecture, Messaging Techniques, Complex Event Processing, Storage and Database Technologies.
- Multithreading and Synchronization, Dependency Injection, SQL & NoSQL Queries – Inner Outer Joins, Group By, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors rich experience in debugging the issues such as performance analysis, memory issues, and optimizing of code.
- Experience with microservices & Docker will be a plus.