Software Verification EngineerLocation :Bangalore
- Minimum 3 years experience in automation scripting, software development test, or QA test role.
- Good English verbal communication is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Perl scripting.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix
- System Verilog experience is a plus.
Software Verification Engineer with C/C++, Scripting language- Perl*/python/tcl,
- Update existing tests/Create new tests in the automation test suite (using Perl, Linux).
- Write test planning documentation from requirements specifications.
- Review all testing documents and other test-related documentation.
- Assist in the implementation of the overall testing strategy.
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to during the development of products.
- Add new tests and expand the automation test suite.
- Collect and create test data for functional and non-functional testing.
- Run functional and non-functional tests.
- Liaise with developers during the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).