Senior Member Of Technical StaffLocation :Bangalore, Delhi
- The engineer should be at least 10 year’s experienced.
- Strong automation skills, Experience in Automation of Testcases using Python language or any other scripting languages.
- Understanding of Protocol and Packet Core domain on 2G,3G, 4G, 5G Core & WiFi technologies
- Understanding of UE, 3G/2G Core, LTE Core & 5G Core network architecture
- Preferred to have worked in a Service provider environment on the technical side.
- Preferred to have experience with testing tools Spirent Landslide, Ixia, EXFO
- Preferred to have knowledge of protocols GMM, MM, RANAP, S1-AP, SCPT, X2AP, GTP, S Series & N Series, Diameter, Radius
- Preferred to have knowledge of 3GPP Specifications for 3G, LTE & 5G.
- Preferred to have Understanding of NFVi infrastructure and Containers
- Preferred to have Knowledge in OpenStack KVM, VMware Ubuntu & Redhat.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Formal training and certification in networking concepts such as Cisco certification is desired.
- Gathering Requirements, Analysis, Development, and Execution of Test Cases/Scripts
- Communicate with Customers, Partners, Spirent Engineers, Product Managers on the project requirements.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Spirent Test tools and Automation framework.
- Development/Automation of Scripts using the manual test cases.
- Integration of the Scripts in Spirent Automation framework
- Prepare the documents during analysis, implementation, development, and handover of Test automation and Test Process.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and debug Spirent and third-party computer networking equipment
like MME’s/SGW/PGW/Routers/Switches/Firewalls/Load balancers/Proxies, etc. for software/hardware troubles.
- Remote Support, On-site Support, Installation and Training for Spirent customers whenever required, on products and technologies.
- Bugs/Features/Enhancements and follows-up to make sure fixes are received and tested.
- Advise Spirent management and provide constructive feedback for improvement in the deliveries.
- Completes and maintains records of the Sales process, customer issues, product defects etc., using Spirent’s CRM tools (Salesforce) and Knowledgebase.
- Other duties as required or assigned by the manager.
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days