Senior Java/Spring/Microservices DeveloperLocation :HO CHI MINH CITY
- At least 6 years experience in the same position.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Spring Boot, Spring Security, Event-Driven Architecture (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka,…), MongoDB, and Postgres DB
- Experience implementing unit test
- Must have hands-on experience developing API (Restful API Development)
- Have experience in Microservice architecture and solution architecture (e.g. SaaS, Enterprise platform)
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Ability to provide and implement technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Should have good experience in Agile Methodology/Scrum Framework.
- Cloud AWS, RDS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Have experience in ReactjS or NodeJS is plus
- Work closely with the US client team (software engineers and product manager) for daily tasks and troubleshooting.
- You will also apply your deep and comprehensive knowledge of Java/Spring to build up interesting features of a worldwide product
- Communicate with customer’s engineers/business owners to clarify technical/business requirements, convert high-level requirements into low-level requirements.
- Maintain and support legacy projects developed by Terralogic and customers
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- It would be a must to have an intermediate level of written communication in English