QC Manual EngineerLocation :Ho Chi Minh City
Terralogic Inc, headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA is an Engineering & IT services company. It has 1,200 employees and three development centers in the US, India, and Vietnam provides comprehensive solutions that are cost-effective, scalable, and flexible. The company serves global clients, among them technology pioneers and industry leaders.
- At least 2 years of experience as QA/QC engineer.
- Thorough knowledge of QA theory and methodology.
- Have systematic mindset and experience in software quality assurance, able to deploy software quality, the control strategy for a complex system.
- Ability to design and write test cases, and test scenarios;
- Excel at testing in web systems and applications.
- Good at MySQL, MS SQL is plus
- Strong logical thinking, willing to explore, taking the ownership, great team player.
- Be able to estimate your own work with good precision, track the progress of the product.
- Effective communication of issues with stakeholders and proposed solutions.
- High responsibility for the quality of work.
- Good organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Experience working in agile environments (using e.g. Scrum) is a plus.
- Experience with any automation testing tool for Web/Mobile Apps is a plus.
- Experience in performance tests development is a plus
- Analysis the functional and non-functional requirements of the product, design and write test cases, test scenarios and execute test cases for various different products.
- Contribute to the planning, test strategies, estimation and constructions of a product system architecture, assess risks, resolve the design’s testability and address the system stability.
- Involved in the testing system setup, testing technology planning, construction of testing technology, improve the testing efficiency.
- Own work planning and reporting, ensure product go-live with high quality.