Python Automation Engineer (SDET)Location :Bangalore
As the gatekeeper of our product quality, you would be required to ensure that product releases adhere to the highest quality norms. You will design and develop a testing framework for our products and be part of a ruthless quality team. You will develop test tools, test cases, maintain testbeds, and provide metrics and test/quality status.
2 to 5 Years
- Extremely good programming and scripting capabilities to develop code for automated tests.
- Good coding skills in Python/C++/Perl/Go Lang and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Should have an extremely good problem-solving approach with good hands-on knowledge of Algorithms & Data Structures.
- Knowledge of cloud & virtualization platforms and DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt… is a plus
- Min 2-5 years of relevant experience in building/designing automation framework & testing
- Be a self-starter who can flourish in a fast-paced technology company
- Be the owner of our automation and delivery systems
- Be actively participating in Coding & Code reviews
- Have expertise in scripting languages like Python, PERL, PHP.
- Have expertise with automation and build tools such as Selenium, JMeter, Locust, and Jenkins
- Strong systems background (Linux systems with exposure to Process, Memory, and IO management tools
- Strong Coding skills (DS, Algos).
- You will enable our engineers to generate known-good quality releases with every commit, discover defects early and iterate fast
- Thrive on working on open source technologies
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days