Network Test – Python Automation EngineerLocation :HO CHI MINH CITY
Terralogic Inc, headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA is an Engineering & IT services company. It has 1,200 employees and three development centers in the US, India, and Vietnam provides comprehensive solutions that are cost-effective, scalable, and flexible. The company serves global clients, among them technology pioneers and industry leaders.
2 to 4 Years
- At least 2 years experience in the same position.
- Strong work experience in Regressions or Manual or Automation testing using Python.
- Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, L2-L3 protocols, MPLS, BGP, RIP) and networking devices
- Strong understanding of networking concepts like TCP/IP, Switching, and Routing.
- Experience in testing protocols like OSPFv2, OSPFv3, BGP, ISIS and BFD, IPV4, IPV6.
- Understanding of Quality Assurance processes including development of Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Strategies.
- Experience in using third-party test equipment like IXIA and Spirent.
Nice To Have:
- Strong understanding of Service Provider networks and cloud networking at scale
- Ability to automate solutions to repetitive problems/tasks
- Understanding of typical infrastructure services
- Experience with CI/CD, how it can be applied to network automation and a testing framework
- Experienced with Cisco networking equipment and the APIs they offer
- English communication is a plus point
- Work closely with the US client team (software engineers and product manager) for daily tasks and troubleshooting.
- Communicate with customer’s engineers/business owners to clarify technical/business requirements, convert high-level requirements into low-level requirements.
- Maintain and support legacy projects developed by Terralogic and customers
- It would be a must to have an intermediate level of verbal and written communication in English