Network EngineerLocation :Bangalore
Candidates with working knowledge of Wireless controllers, Access points. Ability to configure user access, mobile access, guest access, and device authentication for a wireless environment would be beneficial.
- Able to install, configure, and maintain Palo Alto and FortiGate firewalls. A good understanding of Panorama is desired
- Working knowledge of Wireless controllers, Access points. The ability to configure user access, mobile access, guest access, and device authentication for a wireless environment would be beneficial.
- Hands-on and in-depth knowledge of networking devices such as switches, routers, firewalls, and Wireless Controllers.
- Ability to Deploy, configure, and support large-scale production and the corporate network.
- Have demonstrated ability to analyze complex situations and utilize troubleshooting skills, systems, and tools, and have presented creative problem-solving abilities under pressure
- Ability to interpret network and server rack face elevations, floor plans, wire diagram and details port maps for new deployments and documentation
- The monitoring of LAN infrastructure activity and performance for identifying potential security, speed, and performance utilization, LAN, QoS, net flow, and SNMP
- Can utilize available network troubleshooting tools, including network packet captures, monitoring devices, log files, and customer input to facilitate effective issue resolution
- Can solve day to day network incidents/ tickets and offer a seamless and satisfactory experience to users
- Ability to work within a global team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision
- Be a self-starter (understand workplace culture, team-oriented, take responsibility. Be reliable, take ownership)