Manual QC EngineerLocation :HO CHI MINH CITY
We are looking for a qualified QC to join our engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to control quality before moving software to production. As a QC, you’ll collaborate with internal teams and clients to clarify requirements, do testing and send out reports for each release milestone.
- Proficiency in Linux/macOS environment
- Proficiency in Python/Tcl and test automation are pluses
- Have basic knowledge of network concepts/protocols
- Network testing experiences will be plus
- Experience with modern development tools such as Git, Jira, Jenkins, Postman, SourceTree is plus
- Basic knowledge of testing methodology and tools, experience with Agile methodology is plus
- Have 2+ years experience in software manual testing
- Good experience in writing new test cases based on requirements
- University/college graduate
- English proficiency: fluent in reading, writing. Intermediate in speaking/listening, able to communicate with US customers via email, chat, or conference meeting.
- Documenting capability
- Willing to learn and adapt automation test
- Be able to work overtime and under high pressure
- Execute manual/automation test cases for legacy projects developed by the Terralogic Development team.
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases, do feature/sanity/regression testing for major, maintenance, and emergency releases.
- Identify, analyze and report test results.
- Report, track, and monitor bugs/defects in the Jira system.
- Prepare test documentation and work closely with the development team to design/create test plans and review with the development team.
- Review, update, optimize the existing test plan match with requirements changed
- Communicate with other engineer teams and work closely with TL/PM to clarify technical and business requirements, convert high-level requirements into low-level requirements.
- Ability to problem resolve and troubleshoot issues
- Have a good opportunity to use English every day.