Manual QA EngineerLocation :HO CHI MINH CITY
We are looking for a qualified QC to join our engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to control quality before moving software to production. As a QC, you’ll collaborate with internal teams and clients to clarify requirements, do testing and send out reports for each release milestone.
- At least 2 years of experience as QA/QC engineer at web and mobile testing
- Be able to estimate your own work with good precision, track the progress of the product.
- Effective communication issues with stakeholders and propose solutions.
- High responsibility for the quality of work.
- Good organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience in software testing, testing disciplines, testing processes
- Experience automation testing is a plus.
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong analytical skills and requirement understanding.
- Professional in communication with developers in terms of bug discussion.
- Good logical thinking to figure out ad-hoc bugs
- Good at English skills, especially reading and writing skills.
- Good at teamwork
It Will be a plus:
– Experience in performance tests development
- Investigate new feature and define the test plan, test strategies, test cases
- Execute manual test cases
- Understanding requirement well
- Report a bug in JIRA when seeing defect during running test
- Perform all aspects of testing, including sanity, functional/non-functional, UI, usability, integration, regression to ensure the product is qualified before releasing.
- Keep track of bugs report and % test coverage, execution.
- Work closely with the PM in terms of product quality assurance.
- Work closely with the current team in terms of product quality assurance and collaborate with customers as well.
- Has opportunities to co-work with foreign teams in America