L2/L3 Automation EngineerLocation :Bangalore
Looking for L2/L3 automation engineer with 7+ years of experience
- Working with Field/Sales Engineers and Customers to analyze Customer Deployment Architectures, Network Topologies, and Test Plans.
- Extracting Customer Use Cases from requirements and test plans.
- Working with Development Functional and System Test Teams to analyze test coverage and gaps.
- Building System Test Labs for functionality, performance, and scale.
- Device Level configuration for routers and switches.
- Debugging experience on the microservices environment.
- Writing System Test Plans and Creating Automation Scripts.
- Performing RCA Analysis to identify Use Case Coverage gaps.
- Test Automation Frameworks, tools, and scripting languages (Python, Robot framework)
- Clear communication on test results and gaps
- Experience in test labs for networking infrastructure.
- Preferably have previous experience with JUNOS
- Networking Certifications are a plus.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative team player, relationship building skills.
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Internet Protocols: TCP/UDP/IPv4/IPv6
- Domain Knowledge: Service Provider Technologies
- Networking Protocols: Hands-on knowledge on BGP, OSPF, ARP, VLANS, VPLS, MPLS L3VPN, L2VPN, CoS/QoS, RSVP, LDP
- Test Engineering Knowledge: Prepare Test Plans, Test Execution, Define Network Topologies, Understand Complex Customer Networks, Good Automation Skills
- Should able to adjust and work in fast pace Customer project environment
- Hands-on test tool knowledge – Spirent/IXIA
- Lead test efforts and perform hands-on manual testing and automation.
- Participate in design and information gathering workshops with the Customer to understand the Customer’s existing network design and technical requirements of new network designs.
- Produce a written summary report of the status of Design projects, equipment, and network problems on a regular basis to the Customer.
- Identify, troubleshoot and document issues and work with appropriate Juniper engineering resources to close problems to customer satisfaction.
- Hold technical meetings with the Customer to discuss equipment and network problems, and to provide case status updates, including the reasons for any problems encountered and the workarounds and/or solutions that are being offered.
- Communicate effectively with customers, account team, and other internal stakeholders on overall testing and project status.