Java Microservices Spring Boot DevelopersLocation :Bangalore
Looking for Java Microservices Spring Boot Developers with 3 to 7 years of experience.
3 to 7 Years
- Springboot development, Core Java & concepts around dependent technologies for web-based applications:
- OOPs, Concepts & Design Patterns – Clean understanding of Classes and Interfaces,
- Constructors, File IO and Serialization,
- Collections – List, Map, Set & Data Structures,
- Access Specifiers, Exceptions – Checked, Unchecked,
- Generics, JVM and Memory Management, Caching Data into memory, Service Oriented Architecture, Messaging Techniques, Complex Event Processing, Storage and Database Technologies.
- Multithreading and Synchronization, Dependency Injection,
- SQL & NoSQL Queries – Inner Outer Joins, Group By, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors
- Rich experience in debugging the issues such as performance analysis, memory issues, and optimizing code.
- Experience with microservices & Docker will be a plus.
- Service-Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST
- Frameworks – Springboot, Hibernate
- Databases- MongoDB, SQL/MySQL
- Linux & Unix working knowledge
- Configuration Management – CVS, GIT, SVN
- WebServers- JBoss, Apache Tomcat, etc.