Java DeveloperLocation :HO CHI MINH CITY
Looking for a Java Developer with 03+ years of experience.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of desktop application development.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented-programming.
- Familiarity with Java GUI framework (such as Swing, SWT, and AWT) (preferred)
- Familiarity with Eclipse, Maven (preferred)
- Experience with Tcl, XML, JSON, RESTful (preferred)
- Experience with app development, unit testing, and modern development tools such as Git/SVN, Jira/Bugzilla, Jenkins, SourceTree…
- Experience with Python and Networking are plus
- Disciplined, and familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology (preferred)
- Work closely with Leader/PM and other talented software engineers to develop and maintain a global leading product in test automation.
- You will also apply your deep and comprehensive knowledge of Java stack for solving complex software problems
- Communicate with customer’s engineers/business owners to clarify technical/business requirements, convert high-level requirements into low-level requirements
- Maintain and support legacy projects developed by Terralogic and customers
- Have a good opportunity to use English every day.
- Have 3+ years experienced in software development
- At least one years experienced in Java software development.
- University/college graduate
- Java certification: SJCP, SCJD, etc. (preferred).
- English proficiency: fluent in reading, writing. Intermediate in speaking/listening, able to communicate with US customers via email, chat, or conference meeting.
- Must be able to adapt with and learn new technologies quickly, normally in one or two weeks
- Documenting capability
- Be able to work overtime and under high pressure