Identity Governance and Administration ( IGA )Location :Bangalore, Hyderabad
6 to 10 Years
- Experience in IAM with a high level of experience defining processes and working with user groups in addition to the governance /access revalidation processes and design of the IAM solutions
- Sailpoint identityiq certification
- Strong competency and experience in the IAM domain
- Proven experience in linking IAM controls to wider security architectures, operating systems and cloud technologies.
- Proven experience of working directly with both technical and non-technical
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on IAM-related processes to support the IAM team.
- BA for the IAM tooling and processes for changes on the automation platform deployment.
- Define change project requirements to ensure new projects deliver and interface to meet Access Mgmt./JML process and technical needs from requests, account creation/termination to logging and monitoring for unauthorized access.
- Define recertification processes for in-scope and new systems.
- Maintain documentation on a regular basis and be accountable for quality and completeness.
- Operate all IAM related processes and tools, together with other team members
- You will be responsible for working with business, operations, testing as well as the other BAU support teams to ensure successful delivery of the IAM projects
- Support the Senior Identity Access Manager to help drive change across the group to deliver best practice on all things Identity.
- Responsible to ensure Access management Audit evidence is in place and operating all year round for SOX and other regulatory and policy requirements to manage operating risks
- Proactively conduct ad-hoc and regular analysis of IAM systems, processes, and data analysis