End to End QA
We work with you to define end to end QA to ensure that the corresponding execution is always up to the mark. Right from defining the test requirements, test strategy, planning, and execution, we cover it all.
We design advanced, automated quality assurance tests with a focus on redefining QA testing procedures for our clients and with the purpose of establishing a no-compromise approach toward quality assurance. Manual, Automated testing through harnesses - Python, Perl, Tcl, Django, Go, Performance and Scale testing, system integration testing, white-box testing for any segment. Build, sync operations through automation or staffing the right skill helps save the developer's bandwidth.
By scrutinizing app performance at various stages, we scan for hidden bugs and defects to ensure that the app’s quality, speed, efficiency, and effectiveness are intact. For a maturing or matured code base, quality and defects are inversely proportional.
Conducting detailed scrutiny of every individual unit of the code is our priority, in order to deliver optimized performance in the entire software. Take advantage of our expertise in agile and lean processes to build solutions faster and better, with our certified scrum masters at the helm of engagements to make them successful
We carry out regular regression tests to ensure that any changes made in the existing software do not cause a hindrance in the functioning of the old features of the software. We have innovated strategies using open source and custom solutions to help increase the software quality thus reducing defects.
Our expertise core
- 150+ Projects
- Unit Testing
- Performance Testing
- UT coverage
- Feature testing
- Stand-alone application testing
- Web/Mobile/API Application Testing
- L2/L3 Device Testing/Automation
- Hardware Validation & Qualification
- Regression - Platform, Feature, SIT and Solution Testing
- Unit test: Left shift strategy of pushing quality to the source
- Manual testing – Functional, System, Performance & Scale
- Automated testing – Smoke Sanity extended-sanity
- Mobile-based – Diff OS types and tech stack
- Regression -on-demand Commit-based Data-analytics-based
- Web-based – details on to kind of browsers / solutions / flash / tech-stack
- Manual Testing - UT, Platform, Feature, SIT and Solution Testing
- Automation - UI, UT, Plaform, Feature, SIT and Solution Testing
- Device-based testing - Netconf / Yang based, Restful API based, CLI based
- Products - NEMS, Cloud-based-solutions, e-commerce applications, Hyper Converger applications & IoT