Code, debug and test programs using JAVA, SELENIUM
2 years of experience Years of Experience.
• At least 2 years of automation development experience in Java, selenium technologies.
• Have knowledge and experience in Software Testing, Testing Process, Test
• Experience in Linux Scripting.
• Good knowledge of OOP.
• Good programming skills with Java/Python.
• High logical thinking ability skills.
• Experience working in agile environments (using e.g. Scrum) is a plus.
• Good organizational skills with great attention to detail.
• University/college graduate.
• English proficiency: fluent in reading and writing. Intermediate in speaking/listening
• Must be able to adapt for learning new technologies quickly, normally in one week.
• Documenting capability.
• Able to work overtime and under high pressure.
• Experience in Cross Platform GUI application automation test.
• Good experience in database: MS SQL/Oracle.
• Serving as a core member of an engineering team that code, debug and test programs
using JAVA, SELENIUM WEBDRIVER, TESTNG, SELENIUM GRID, JENKINS, JIRA, GIT.
• Manage your own time. Work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Be able to estimate own work with good precision, track the progress and hours
• Directly communicate with customer and deliver the task according to schedule.
Anything we do we are fast, Agility is in our DNA. We get our inspiration from our plethora of product thinking management teams.
Terralogic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Terralogic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs