We are Hiring for Angular/ MEAN/ Full stack developers who can join us immediately!
3-9 Years of Experience.
● BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent. MS or higher degree
● 3-9 years of relevant experience in developing web products. Strong Angular 4, Material Design
and experience in such front end frameworks with focus on high quality web products that
work seamlessly on web and mobile platforms
● Work closely with Server Side development team to provide fully functional software
● Experience in developing highly scalable cloud applications
● HTML5, CSS3 based development, and preferably interactive and graphics intensive sites.
● Strong understanding of web technologies, web services, communication protocols, (REST, SOAP
APIs) and proven track record in developing communication between desktop applications and
● Strong understanding of Dojo framework, ArcGIS
● Experience in using open source advanced visualization tools such as D3/C3
● Understanding and application of MVC, Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, complex Data
Structures and Algorithms.
● Good analytical and design skills at product level
● Experience with working on code enhancements within a large, complex software system
● Ability to multi-task between complex projects
● Familiarity with software development process, including specification, quality assurance and
● Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
● Knowledge of authorization frameworks like OAuth, OAuth2.0, JWT, etc
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
● Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot source code of product features
● Create server side implementations for the Katerra products, primarily in the Cloud,
● Create high level software design (HLSD) documents and outline software solutions
● Prepare accurate implementation task lists / time estimates and deliver assignments as per
functional specifications, quality standards and project schedules
● Work both independently and as an integral member of a high performance team
● Work with Product Design team and deliver solutions that are innovative, functional and meet
● Collaborate with Platform product support team and developers worldwide
● Work closely with Quality Engineers in unit level testing and problem resolution
● Provide input to Technical Publications and review documentation of key features
Anything we do we are fast, Agility is in our DNA. We get our inspiration from our plethora of product thinking management teams.
Terralogic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Terralogic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs