Lead technical team working on exciting and advanced projects for global high technology customers
8 Years of Experience.
● Critical Thinking, Creative Thinking and Problem Solving are required ● Communicates with internal team and external customers and all levels of management.
● Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
● Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
● Excellent in English communication skills both spoken and written.
● Communicates with internal team and external customers and all levels of management.
● Bachelor degree or equivalent in IT
● At least 3 years experience in J2EE (Spring MVC, Hibernate) and/or .NET frameworks (EF, WCF, WPF,
Webform, MVC, LINQ, SignalR)
● At least 5 years experience in Web Services
● At least 3 years experience in DB as MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB or PostgreSQL
● Experience in Web front-end development using HTML5, CSS3, JS, Ajax, JQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS,
● Experience in CI/CD and DevOps using Docker, Travis, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc
● Experience in Mobile development (Android, iOS, React Native) is a plus.
● Proven ability to work independently; designing, developing and deploying solutions to deliver projects on
● Experience in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Services is a plus
● Experience in automation testing is a plus
● Experience in following domains is a big plus such as AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, IoT, Fintech,
Big Data, AR, VR, Robotic, etc
global high technology customers. You will also be the first technical liaison in communicating to customer’s
technical team for all technical aspects.
Anything we do we are fast, Agility is in our DNA. We get our inspiration from our plethora of product thinking management teams.
Terralogic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Terralogic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs