System Administrator / IT HelpdeskLocation :BANGALORE
Candidates with good experience in System Admin/ IT help desk supporting clients with excellent communication skills
1.5 Years- 3 Years Years of Experience.
Windows servers, help desk technician, networking
• Serve as the point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
• Proactive in addressing active issues
• Server Monitoring and Patch Management
• WSUS maintenance.
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Record events and problems and their resolution in tickets
• Follow-up and update the customer status and provide timely information
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate team
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Any Active Microsoft / Cloud Certifications is a Plus
• ITIL Knowledge is a must
Paid Medical, Vision and Dental insurance.
401k with up to 5% company matching
Personal Training and Development Budget
Citibike and Zipcar memberships
Paid parental leave
Flexible work hours