Senior Project ManagerLocation :HO CHI MINH CITY
The Senior Project Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following with strong development background, leadership skills and excellent in English.
7+ Years of Experience.
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- 7+ years in Software Development
- Experience in Application domain (min 4-5 years)
- Experienced in practicing big projects (40 - 50 members), or managing many projects (4 - 5 projects) at the same time
- Excellent leadership skills and management skills (5+ years)
- Experience in Web Application: Java/ ReactJS/ NodeJS …
- Experience in Mobile Application: Android/ iOS
- Experience in Cloud: AWS/ Azure
- Solid understanding of software development/test automation in both techniques and approaches
- Used to work as a technical team leader is an advantage
- Experienced in giving solutions and make proposals
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Experience in working with customers in the US, UK, EU is an advantage.
- Have the ability to talk with customers about plan, solution, requirements, scope, schedule, technical issues in English (priority to candidates who used to work or study abroad).
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills
- Honest, reliable, proactive, can do attitude
- Providing leadership to Delivery Management staff responsible for managing different products / project delivery and operations
- Applying effective budget management, cost management, operations management whilst delivering high quality within the defined budget
- Prepare and review business performance analysis with Director, CFO, CEO
- Maintaining a good understanding of the target customer organisation and their business strategies & requirements
- Bringing excellent knowledge and skills to the role and generate enthusiasm across teams; working closely with your counterparts to introduce new technologies and continually improve best practices
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
Paid Medical, Vision and Dental insurance.
401k with up to 5% company matching
Personal Training and Development Budget
Citibike and Zipcar memberships
Paid parental leave
Flexible work hours