Chartered AccountantLocation :BANGALORE
Candidate should have completed CA with good relevant experience.
5 - 7 Years of Experience.
- Maintain general ledger accounts and related activities to produce financial statements and reports.
- Reconcile, analyze and review general ledger accounts in preparation for month-end close
- Prepare journal entries and reviews accounting classifications, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Preferably having knowledge in US accounting and taxation
- Prepare documentation in support of external and internal audits.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis and investigate issues providing explanations and interpretation
- Analyze and prepare financial statements, including balance sheets and statements of financial position
- Month-end quarterly end close process for assigned businesses or groups-Performs work in a self-directed manner and works with less structured, more complex issues
- Strong exposure to Accounts Payable & Account Receivables
- Good Accounting knowledge & co
Need to work in Shifts (9 PM to 6 AM IST, 5 days a week).
ledger accounts, financial statements, journal entries, knowledge in US accounting and taxation, external and internal audits, balance sheets, financial position, Accounts Payable & Account Receivables.
Paid Medical, Vision and Dental insurance.
401k with up to 5% company matching
Personal Training and Development Budget
Citibike and Zipcar memberships
Paid parental leave
Flexible work hours