Nodejs DeveloperLocation :BANGALORE
Strong NodeJS, Express JS, MongoDB(Mongoose) database experience with focus on Server side development and database design
3 to 8 Years Years of Experience.
- Experience in performance measurement and tuning
- Experience in web services with strong mobile interactions
- Proven experiencein the development of CAD/AEC applications
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot sourcecode of product features
- Create server sideimplementations for the Katerra products, primarily in the Cloud, Collaborationspace â— Create high level software design (HLSD) documents and outline softwaresolutions
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists / timeestimates and deliver assignments as per functional specifications, qualitystandards and project schedules
- Work both independently and as an integral member of ahigh performance team
- Work with Product Design and deliver solutions that areinnovative, functional and meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with Platform product support team anddevelopers worldwide
- Work closely withQuality Engineers in unit level testing and problem resolution
- Provide input to Technical Publications and reviewdocumentation of key features
- 3 to 8 years ofrelevant experience in developing web products. Strong NodeJS, Express JS, MongoDB(Mongoose)database experience with focus on Server side development and database design
- Experience in developing highly scalable cloudapplications
- HTML5, CSS3 based development, and preferably interactiveand graphics intensive sites.
- Strong understanding of web technologies, web services,communication protocols and proven track record in developing communicationbetween desktop applications and web services.
- Good understandingof Cloud services like AWS, Azure.
- Understanding and application of MVC Concepts, ObjectOriented Design,Design Patterns, Complex Data Structuresand Algorithms.
- Good analytical and design skills at product level
- Experience with working on code enhancements within alarge, complex software system
- Ability to multi-task between complex projects
- Familiarity with software development process, includingspecification, quality assurance and documentation
- Knowledge of Agilesoftware development methodologies
Paid Medical, Vision and Dental insurance.
401k with up to 5% company matching
Personal Training and Development Budget
Citibike and Zipcar memberships
Paid parental leave
Flexible work hours