Automation Engineer - Java SeleniumLocation :HO CHI MINH CITY
At least 2 years of automation development experience in Java, selenium technologies. Have knowledge and experience in Software Testing, Testing Process, Test Automation Tools/Frameworks.
- At least 2 years of automation development experience in Java, selenium technologies.
- Have knowledge and experience in Software Testing, Testing Process, Test Automation Tools/Frameworks.
- Experience in Cross Platform GUI application automation test.
- Experience in Linux Scripting.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Good experience in database: MS SQL/Oracle.
- Good programming skills with Java/Python.
- High logical thinking ability skills.
- Experience working in agile environments (using e.g. Scrum) is a plus.
- Good organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Serving as a core member of an engineering team that code, debug and test programs
- using JAVA, SELENIUM WEBDRIVER, TESTNG, SELENIUM GRID, JENKINS, JIRA, GIT.
- Manage your own time. Work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Be able to estimate own work with good precision, track the progress and hours
- Directly communicate with customer and deliver the task according to schedule.
Paid Medical, Vision and Dental insurance.
401k with up to 5% company matching
Personal Training and Development Budget
Citibike and Zipcar memberships
Paid parental leave
Flexible work hours