Security Operations and Risk ConsultantLocation :BANGALORE
Candidates with expert knowledge in all computer and network security methods and procedures including risk mitigation, assessment, and implementation of new security measures.
8 to 10 Years of Experience.
SIEM Content Developers
- Understand SIEM architecture (LogRhythm/ArcSight/QRadar/FortiSIEM)
- Understanding logs, Log formats, identify appropriate information for Log parsing and SIEM rule creation, Log Source Review
- Suggest logging levels and baseline log sources.
- Evaluate and suggest new use cases
- Consume inputs from Monitoring and IR team for new Rule development.
SOC Team Lead
- Create rules and reports
- Conduct weekly/Monthly review meetings.
- Co-ordinate between client and Terralogic Analysts
- Health monitoring (L3)
- Tooling support
- Provide logs and evidences when required.
- Handle incident calls
- Expert knowledge in all computer and network security methods and procedures including risk mitigation, assessment, and implementation of new security measures.
- Ensure network integrity and usage
- Must have strong analytical and critical-thinking abilities to be able to identify any potential vulnerabilities in an organization\'s existing network and address any attacks quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Training all staff in cyber-security protocols and procedures, and communication with the CIO
Paid Medical, Vision and Dental insurance.
401k with up to 5% company matching
Personal Training and Development Budget
Citibike and Zipcar memberships
Paid parental leave
Flexible work hours