Business AnalystLocation :HO CHI MINH CITY
- At least 4 years in Business Analyst
- Excellent communication in presentations, written communication, oral discussion and including technical writing skills
- Creating the requirements in the form of user stories with appropriate acceptance criteria defined to incorporate Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
- Strong knowledge of the principles and practices of business analysis, business process improvement, and project management
- Good knowledge of software development life-cycle methodologies
- High logical thinking ability skills.
- Experience using Agile backlog management tool(s), preferably JIRA tool
- Good organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Meet and work with product owners, scrum teams, project business sponsors, end-users, and others as necessary to perform assignments.
- Document business process, system, and data flow analyze processes and recommend improvements.
- Working with the product owner and the stakeholders to understand the scope, suggest improvements to the requirements.
- Manage multiple priorities, customer expectations and relationships with all stakeholders.
- Working with the UI/UX designer prepare documents like wireframes, design flow, UI etc., as and when required.
- Work closely with the development and QA teams to ensure deliverables meet customer requirements.