Terralogic has 11 years of assembled a highly-experienced team that develops and maintains user certain, high volume, complex and responsible testing backed by innovative technologies. The testing we can use to test an organization’s security policy, IT and network system managers, High-quality testing achieved across multiple asset types to make strategic decisions and also managed vulnerability scanning across databases, networks, and SQL Injection, Privilege Escalation, Remote Code Execution & SMS bombing applications, as well as in-depth manual penetration testing of networks and applications. It’s performed regularly for more consistent IT and network security management by revealing.
Penetration testing has a benefit to detect and arrange security threats, circumvent the rate of network downtime; it protects customer loyalty and company image, Service disturbances and Security breaches are expensive it should be helpful for Data Protection Test checks, N/W Monitoring Tests, Policy guidelines checks, Cyber Security Control Checks, Security Posture Report.
This penetration testing will describe the test approach for each testing phase/type as listed below.
This testing will specifically cover the activities include:
We have simplified the assessment methodology and have secured it to –
How we do Security Enhancement – Comprehensive Assessment to ensure complete protection.
Here are the methodologies we use
- Define objectives & scope of assessment key
- Establishes information protection procedures.
- Identify and rank critical assets
- Conduct Vulnerability Assessment
- Conduct Penetration Testing
- Priorities Recommendations
Under the Vulnerability Assessment Phase, we follow –
- Information Gathering
- We user OSINT, (Open Source Intelligence), SANS, OWASP
- Enumerate info using search engines/ social media
- Network recon using who is rewards, DNS queries, etc
- Network Mapping
- OS Fingerprinting
- Vulnerability Identification
- Misconfiguration detection
- Detect Vulnerabilities
- Missing Patches
- Default password & password guessing
- Unwanted ports (Possible threats)
- Network devices and server weakness
Highlighting our Penetration Testing Phases –
- Testing Process
- Gaining access & privilege evaluation
- Manual pen-testing
- Automation tool based pentest
- Exploitation of vulnerabilities in VA
- Privilege escalation
- Post exploitation task (server & devices).
- Cleanup activity (post expectation phase)
- Compromise remote users/ sites
- Maintaining access
Our testing delivers value to the business as highlighted below:
- Reduce costs throughout the commission and improve IT efficiency, website application development, and life cycles.
- Reduce the time and implement the new interface.
- Improve performance.
- Improve the ability to meet the goal.
- Improve the reliability, security, and resiliency for the customer skill IT system.
Talk to us today!
Author- Yenumula Saicharan