AWS DevOps EngineerLocation :HO CHI MINH CITY
- 3+ years in AWS DevOps
- Experience with high availability distributed infrastructure
- Experience with configuration of cloud infrastructure, implementing & improving CI/CD pipelines
- Experience building & maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments & meet compliance requirements
- Experience working in Agile environments (using e.g. Scrum).
- The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the continuous integration, automation and continuous deployment of applications and systems both internally and externally.
- Build and implement continuous integration and continuous deployment platform (CI/CD)
- Implement monitoring and management tools and deployment processes and tools to provide visibility with a focus on high availability
- Develop and execute best practices, including providing solution architectures and strategy for adoption
- Support performance and test automation integration into the CI/CD pipeline, troubleshoot and resolve operational issues
- Be able to estimate your own work with good precision, track the progress and hours spent/left.
- Directly communicate with customers and deliver the task according to schedule.