Automation QC EngineerLocation :HO CHI MINH CITY
- 3+ years of automation development experience in Java, Web and API automation and Selenium technologies.
- Have knowledge and experience in Software Testing, Testing Process, Test Automation Tools/Frameworks.
- Expertise in a Web application(UI) & Webservice, RESTful API’s testing experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Good experience in databases: PostgreSQL, MongoDB or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of AWS Cloud
- High logical thinking ability skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies – often very quickly
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum framework
- Good organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Serving as a core member of an engineering team that code, debug and test programs using Java, Selenium Webdriver, Jira, Git.
- Manage your own time. Work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Be able to estimate your own work with good precision, track the progress and hours spent/left.
- Produce, review, and enhance test documentation
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute existing regression test scripts
- Work closely with developers & product team to identify, classify, and test new features and issues
- Monitor and track resolution of defects, coordinating with developers in order to prevent, report, and resolve defects
- Directly communicate with customers and deliver the task according to schedule.